12.7 oz Chef Tim's Sweet Balsamic Vinaigrette
A deliciously sweet balsamic vinaigrette made with olive oil and aged vinegar of Modena with accents of garlic and black pepper.
Gluten Free & Cholesterol Free
Absolutely delicious as a salad dressing. It's also an incredible marinade for all meats and vegetables. My vinaigrette is a direct complement to Bleu cheese, Feta cheese, and fresh Mozzarella. It’s great on hoagies, rice, pasta salad, and char-grilled vegetables.
Made with 7 All Natural Ingredients: Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Sugar, Kosher Salt, Granulated Garlic, Black Pepper, Oregano"Shake, Shake, Shake. Don't Refrigerate"©
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- This is Great !!
This is great! I go through it quickly haha! It is my favorite dressing and I eat a lot of salads! :)
- It was just fantastic!
We met today at the Arts and Crafts fair. (I'm the one from Lancaster, Pa.) I just wanted you to know that we had your dressing on our corn and black bean salad for dinner tonight and it was just fantastic! I'm so sorry that I didn't get the large bottle because I think that I will also use it to marinate chicken and chops for the grill! I just wanted you to know that it was really nice meeting you today and that we truly enjoyed our dinner thanks to you. (By the way, I do Weight Watchers, and it is only 6 Smart Points in case anyone ever asks. That's really good for a dressing that isn't light or fat free).
> I will be headed to Stauffers of Kissel Hill as soon as we get home to stock up.
> Thanks for your friendliness and your mindfulness in creating natural products that will become a staple in our home.
- There is positively nothing better!
This past Friday (Good Friday) I bought my 1st bottle of Chef Tim's Vinaigrette. Have used it every day since. There is positively nothing better! Tomatoes, Basil & Mozzarella with this vinaigrette, it's heaven. Deon't forget the fresh baguette!
- It is awesome!!!!!
We got a bottle yesterday at Penn Mac !
And it is awesome!!!!! Love the sweet flavor and will be buying more when we go to the strip! Thanks again!!!!
- The salads look grea
- The salads look great! I also believe that cooking is a great way to teach all kinds of things: good habits, life skills, math, reading etc. It is time consuming, but well worth the effort. You seem to think up all kinds of fun things for the children to do! Blessings.
- Indescribably great. You need to try it for yourself.
Literally the most amazing thing ever. I tried it from a friend who bought this from PA's Chili Pepper Festival. Takes great with like anything, it's so insane because you will literally be addicted. I adore this on my salads, sandwiches, etc.
I'm usually someone who DOES NOT order ANYTHING edible offline, ever!! But I am currently searching for my debit card to restock my cabinets with this heavenly goodness....
- Customer for Life
Chef - I sampled your sweet balsamic vinaigrette at Ft. Hunter last weekend and thought it was awesome.
I had no money with me, but appreciated the tip to purchase at Karns.
Bought my first bottle last night and I can assure you I will be a customer for life. I can't put it down, tastes so good! You have a new customer and I will surely spread the word!!!
- Drizzled over avocado is incredible
- I sampled your Sweet Balsamic Dressing at the Green Dragon and bought a bottle. My family is not usually a fan of vinaigrette, but your dressing is fantastic. Drizzled over avocado is incredible as is using it for the dressing for Panzanella. Hope your products get picked up by stores in Baltimore. Until then, I will be ordering by case online so I can share it with family & friends
- GLUTEN FREE!!!!!!
- I just purchased a bottle of this dressing for my husband who loves balsamic dressing at the Great American weekend in Goshen, NY. After carefully looking at the bottle when I got home, I noticed that it was gluten free. I was so happy that I could also enjoy this delicious dressing. I will be ordering more in the near future!!!!