A deliciously sweet balsamic vinaigrette made with olive oil and aged vinegar of Modena with accents of garlic and black pepper.
Gluten Free & Cholesterol Free
Absolutely delicious as a salad dressing. It's also an incredible marinade for all meats and vegetables. My vinaigrette is a direct complement to Bleu cheese, Feta cheese, and fresh Mozzarella. It’s great on hoagies, rice, pasta salad, and char-grilled vegetables.
Made with 7 All Natural Ingredients: Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Sugar, Kosher Salt, Granulated Garlic, Black Pepper, Oregano"Shake, Shake, Shake. Don't Refrigerate"©
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- Bought two large bottles in Carlisle
I bought two large bottles of your sweet balsamic vinaigrette at the Carlisle Expo. I love it on kale.
Also love it on mashed potatoes! I apply it liberally like gravy! Thank you! I will be back to Karns to buy more. Very good dressing!
- Best ever!!!
- I bought this at the Farmer's Market in Harrisburg, PA. It is by FAR the best Balsamic Vinaigrette I have EVER had! I'm ordering more right now.
- Two thumbs up
- Absolutely delicious and healthy
- Light and flavorful.
- Love it! If anyone is on the fence get off it and buy this. No regrets.
- Excellent, Has a great taste for salads., I am going to try it as a marinade. Should have bought more when he was in Cape May, NJ
- Good tasting & obviously good for you
- Bought your Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing last year I believe at Peoples Choice Event. Was not a fan of oil & balsamic dressings before, but I have to tell you it is all me & my husband use now. I am ordering a case of the big bottles this time. If you want a good tasting & obviously good for you dressing, you wont be disappointed in Chef Tim's Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing. Thanks
- Best salad dressing we have ever had
- We bought your salad dressing at the Garden Show in Harrisburg, PA in February (2012) after tasting a sample. It is the best salad dressing we have ever had. Just finished the 32 oz bottle and my husband and I fought over who got the last bit. That won't happen again as I just purchased three 32 oz bottles on line. Thank you, and don't stop making it, and I won't stop buying it !
- Great !!!
I just went to the Spring Festival in Warrenton, Va. May 21st. This is the 1st time I have tried your Sweet Balsamic Vinaigrette and it is great!!!!!!
As a matter of fact I should have bought more. I am going to order more in a few days.