Antipasto - Chef Tim Style
This is the Chef Tim version. As many of you know, Antipasto means "before the meal" and is the traditional first course
of a formal Italian meal.
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom
- Grilled Vidalia Onion
- Grilled Zucchini & Yellow Squash
- Grilled Asparagus
- Kosher Salt
- Salami & Provolone Horns
- Pepperoni & Provolone Horns
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Roasted Red Peppers
- Assorted Olives
- Banana Peppers
- Cherry Tomato
- Center: Mushroom & Tomato
- Chef Tim's Sweet Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Marinate Portobello Mushroom, Vidalia Onion, Asparagus, Yellow Squash and Zucchini in Chef Tim's Sweet Balsamic Vinaigrette for 15-20 minutes (tossing after 10 minutes).
- Drain, and sprinkle with Kosher salt and black pepper. Char-grill on a 400 degree grill for approx. 5 minutes on each side(or until tender).
- Roll Salami & Provolone; and Roll Pepperoni & Provolone into Horns (cone shape).
- Mushroom Salad: Marinate small 'button' mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, pimento, fresh parsley, and fresh basil for 15-20 minutes
- Assemble all items onto tray and drizzle with more Vinaigrette to taste.