Chef Tim's Balsamic Wings
A delicious alternative for wings!! Step out of the box, and try my incredibly addictive Balsamic Wings for your next party and you may never eat Buffalo wings or wing dings again.
- 1 Dozen cut, thawed chicken wings
- 8oz Chef Tim's Sweet Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Chunky Bleu Cheese
- Celery sticks
- Deep fry (or bake) cut wings until crispy and done
- Drain excess fat on paper towel for 2 minutes
- Toss continuously in bowl with 3 oz of Chef Tim's Sweet Balsamic Vinaigrette (to absorb as much vinaigrette as possible)
- Serve immediately with celery sticks and a hearty (chunky) bleu cheese dressing.
- Wait for compliments!!!
Easy to prepare, and absolutely addictive.