Chef Tim's Brussels Sprouts Roasted with Sweet Balsamic Vinaigrette
Try this wonderful sweet way to enjoy Brussels Sprouts marinated with Chef Tim's Sweet Balsamic Vinaigrette. "Wow, I can't believe I love Brussels Sprouts."
- Fresh Brussels Sprouts
- 6 oz Chef Tim's Sweet Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Cut Brussels Sprouts in half
- Toss with generous amount of Chef Tim's Sweet Balsamic Vinaigrette, and let sit for 4 to 5 minutes
- Pour Brussels Sprouts and Vinaigrette onto sheet pan
- Bake 40 minutes at 400 degrees
- (Check after 30 minutes to make sure they are not burning)
- Take Brussels Sprouts off sheet pan with spatula and put in serving dish
- Pour extra caramelized Vinaigrette over Brussels Sprouts.
Brussels Sprouts on sheet pan: