Pasta Salad made with Chef Tim's Sweet Balsamic Vinaigrette
Serve this Pasta Salad at your next picnic, and listen for compliments.
- Cooked pasta (Shape can be your preference. My current favorite is Cellentani)
- Pepperoni - Cubed into small pieces or sliced into strips
- Provolone Cheese - cubed or sliced into strips
- Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- Carrots - Peeled and shredded
- Celery- Diced
- Red Onion - Diced (greed onions are also good)
- Roasted Red Peppers - Diced
- Cherry tomato
- Assorted Olives
- Fresh Basil
- Chef Tim's Sweet Balsamic Vinaigrette
Toss all ingredients.
Re-toss & serve immediately.
(Don't worry. It is still good the next day....just a bit diluted because of the water released from the vegetables.)