Buy 5, Get 1 Free
Buy 5 bottles of Vinaigrette or seasonings, and get the 6th one free. This free bottle can offset your shipping costs, and is our way of helping you with that cost. The shipping total only increases by a small amount, and you get an extra vinaigrette.
A deliciously sweet balsamic vinaigrette made with olive oil and aged vinegar of Modena with accents of garlic and black pepper.
Gluten Free & Cholesterol Free
Absolutely delicious as a salad dressing. It's also an incredible marinade for all meats and vegetables. My vinaigrette is a direct complement to Bleu cheese, Feta cheese, and fresh Mozzarella. It’s great on hoagies, rice, pasta salad, and char-grilled vegetables.
Made with 7 All Natural Ingredients: Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Sugar, Kosher Salt, Granulated Garlic, Black Pepper, Oregano"Shake, Shake, Shake. Don't Refrigerate"©
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- Thank you!!
- We love the Sweet Balsamic Vinaigrette.. I placed my order on Monday and received it today.. Thank you!!
- Just wanted to say thanks and I love your Vinaigrette :)
- Just wanted to say Thanks and I love your Vinaigrette :)
- Best that I have ever tasted!!
- I am writing to tell you that your Vinaigrette is the best that I have ever tasted!! I love it!! It has a delicious taste!! I purchased three bottles from your stall at the fair in Goshen, NY during the July 4th weekend. I am half-way through my last bottle and can't wait to receive my just placed order for six more bottles. I am now a regular customer! Thank you!! This is the only salad dressing I will ever use--as long as you keep making it!!! Keep up the great work!!
- Your product ROCKS!!!
Your product ROCKS!!! We bought small bottles at the color fest
(bought big bottle few years ago). They're so nice and handy in smaller
portions. We found your product with pork chops is out of this world!!!
Keep up the great product!!!
- One of the best steaks I've ever had!
Sweet balsamic vinaigrette made a great meal ! Took a ribeye, lanced it with a fork, sprinkled Morton's "Nature's Seasons" seasoning blend, and liberally sprinkled the "Tim's" into the meat (both sides).
One of the best steaks I've ever had
- LOVE LOVE LOVE it
I purchased your balsamic vinaigrette at the Pitman, NJ craft show and just wanted to tell you how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It was well worth the price and I am hoping ya'll go back to Pitman again for another craft show where I can buy more.
I telll everyone I know about your dressing because it really is the BEST I've tasted, even better than Old Man Rafferty's, which is a restaurant where I used to buy my balsamic from. Thanks so much for this wonderful dressing. I eat salad more because of you. God bless!!!
- Dessing is the best and my whole family loves it
- I was lucky enough to have your wonderful dressing (and all your other wonderful food) while working at Nationwide. Your dressing is the best and my whole family loves it! Just picked up another bottle at the Hershey Arts & Crafts festival and am so happy I can now get it at Karns. Keep up the great work!
- We lkove it
- Picked up a bottle of your sweet balsamic vinaigrette while visiting Lititz, PA with friends and we love it. Is there any way to get it in NJ?
- Love This Stuff!
- I just met Chef Tim while he was doing some shows in Florida. Per his suggestion I used the sweet balsamic vinaigrette as a marinade for chicken before throwing it on the grill and it was excellent. I can't wait to try it on some salmon this weekend! Of course it's great on salads too. I'm trying to think up some creative ways to use it on our food, maybe drizzled over a fruit salad or on other veggies?