Buy 5, Get 1 Free
Buy 5 bottles of Vinaigrette or seasonings, and get the 6th one free. This free bottle can offset your shipping costs, and is our way of helping you with that cost. The shipping total only increases by a small amount, and you get an extra vinaigrette.
A deliciously sweet balsamic vinaigrette made with olive oil and aged vinegar of Modena with accents of garlic and black pepper.
Gluten Free & Cholesterol Free
Absolutely delicious as a salad dressing. It's also an incredible marinade for all meats and vegetables. My vinaigrette is a direct complement to Bleu cheese, Feta cheese, and fresh Mozzarella. It’s great on hoagies, rice, pasta salad, and char-grilled vegetables.
Made with 7 All Natural Ingredients: Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Sugar, Kosher Salt, Granulated Garlic, Black Pepper, Oregano"Shake, Shake, Shake. Don't Refrigerate"©
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- So grateful that you offer direct shipping to my doorstep!
- So grateful that you offer direct shipping to my doorstep! I gave my neighbor a bottle to ‘borrow’, I’m pretty sure I won’t see it again. She loves it!
- I give it a 5 star ***** rating
- I discovered Chef Tim's vinaigrette dressing two years ago in Goshen, NY. It is absolutely the very best dressing I've ever tasted!! I have been ordering it faithfully ever since!! I give it a 5***** rating and my very highest recommendation!! The taste is delicious and it really complements salads and all types of food.
- So glad I can order your dressing online ...
So glad I can order your dressing online. I purchased every 32 oz bottle that Werkheiser's in Tannersville had. Since they close for the winter months, I was afraid I would run out before they open again in the spring.
I love your dressing so much that when I get to the bottom of my salad, I put down my fork and pick up a spoon in order to get every last drop!
- Best Dressing ever tasted
- I sampled your dressing at the market in Lititz, PA last April and have been ordering it online by the case. Hope to see your products in Massachusetts someday! Best dressing I have ever tasted.
- Don't leave Tim's stand without it!!!
- I first bought a small bottle several years ago at the Green Dragon. It's the most delicious salad dressing I have ever tasted! Lesson learned....it's the big bottle now!
- Just can't stop eating this! It's AWESOME!
I tried the sample salad at the Green Dragon when our car club came up for a trip. WOW! OMG!
I grabbed a bottle but really messed up-I should have grabbed like 6. Now I'm ordering online cause I can't live without it and I HAVE to get more lol. This is amazing! My daughter is hooked on it and she never likes these-she is strictly RANCH-that's it. Not anymore and I hate to share this with her, but I love her and have to out of guilt. It's hard to be a good mom and not share your salad dressing :-(.
Try this on "my salad"-your choice of greens, diced cuke, small amount of diced onion, crumbled feta/blue cheese, sunflower/pumpkin seeds or pecans, honey sesame sticks (buy where other nuts/seeds are) and crasins (dried cranberries). Pour on dressing and toss to coat. Now grab the whole bowl, run into your closet with a big fork and hide to eat it!!!! Soooo good!! You just can't stop. This is so wonderful I won't even attempt to try to make the dressing and I'm a great cook-just order it!